Tuesday, October 2, 2007

McDonalds...is it really safe?


So today was fun meeting at McDonalds for playgroup of course I do wish they had a table big enough to accomadate us all so we can chat as a group! It's a pretty extreme play area of toys for a 2 year old, but I have watched many younger children playing in and out of the toys so I felt comfortable to let Nathan play in the toys. Well at the close of our adventure Nathan fell down the stairs coming down from the tubes and after his crying and a visit to the doctor's we now know he broke his little arm. He is currently in a splint while the swelling goes down and then will be in a cast next week. That was our little adventure at the end of playgroup!

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Oh my goodness, that stinks, Lindsey! Gosh, it seems like there has been some ordeal with both of the playgroup field trips you've gone on(broken bones and smoking cars). I've missed both so far, but I don't know if I dare venture outside of the church gym now. :)

Keryn said...

Oh, poor Nathan! And poor Lindsay. Guess I left before all the "fun" happened. Do let me know if you need anything--need to borrow more Backyardigans?