Thursday, June 5, 2008

E-mail Addresses

Hi ladies, Just wanted to ask those who are interested, to send me an e-mail with your e-mail addresses. We have made our family blog private, but I would love to stay in touch even after we move next week, so send me your e-mail address so I can add you to our blog's invited readers list. Thanks for all the fun times!

2 comments:

Keryn said...

Sarah, we are going to miss you so much! And your darling Paige, too. My email address with gmail DOT com, the first part of the address is volcano.

(Was that convoluted enough for you?)

Griffiths said...

Yes Sarah, you & Paige are going to be missed! I will never forget the pizza incident at the park, how Paige just invited herself to some pizza with complete strangers, I thought that was TOO funny! She is such a cutie pie. My email is: lindzgriffiths@yahoo.com