Thursday, September 27, 2007

Just FYI

Hello all,

I'm sure that some of you have heard that John and I are moving. This is in fact true, however we have decided to continue coming to the Spanish Fork First ward because we love it so much, and because where we are moving to is (hopefully) temporary. So it would not be worth it to have our records transferred only to be transferred again within a few months. The bishop also said that he wouldn't mind us staying. So I figured I would let you ladies know, and hopefully the word will get spread that we will not be in our little apartment anymore, but we will still be coming to church with all of you.

For those who are interested, the reason we are moving is because the lady that took over as our landlord decided to raise the rent on us, and we were already paying the maximum amount that we thought the apartment was worth, and on top of that she did not give us 30 days notice that she was going to raise the rent. So we are trying to move everything within a two week time period. We need to have everything out by September 30, which is why I was not at church this last Sunday because we were, and still are frantically trying to get everything out of our apartment.

1 comment:

Griffiths said...

I am sad you are moving, but so glad you are still going to be coming to our ward!